Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hello.

Quite sometimes since my last writting.
Assalamualaikum,
I'm kinda changed now. Hello, it's the new Ain Amira.
I take my responsibility seriously now. 
Sorry. Life as a third former for me, hmm
how do I spill this. Okay, It teaches me the bitter of life
more than the sweet. My life as a third former more
I filled it with tears. Until I've got dehydrated . Haha.
When I remember it. It's kinda funny. 
Hey it's cool 'cause i have tons of friends behind me :)
The most I precious are them. Jahratul Nurain Ahmad Jafry,
Ainina Syakirah Abd Manaff and Siti Nor Kalizah Ismail. Thanks friends.
And now I'm kinda Kpoppers. Thanks to rap. Haha
Farah Nurelliyana Mohkyiddin. Hahaha
Hey, In Shaa Allah I'll control my feelings more next year.
I don't want you guys to drag into y problems.
I know you guys are sincere. Seriously thanks.
And other friends you guys also helped me throughout the years. 
Thanks. Let's us pray together for Aristocrats' 100% 8As in PMR.
Aminnn.
Hey Aristocrats, I miss you guys. Night. Tcre.
You guys havva fun hoidays kay :)

Xoxo,AmiraFaudzi

No comments: