Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

life ?

Dear Aeroplane,
I believe that today is the most stressful day==' 
I cried for like 30 minutes.
This is all because of PMR .
Like I think if i don't get 8As i will feel very ashamed.
and and how the teachers push us
very hard to get the As.
Especially the 2nd last class like me and also the last class.
Yes my school has 5 classes and I'm in the fourth class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may look calm and playful to you guys,
but deep inside only God knows
how much I studied to achieve my goals.
Yes, i know you never see me study right ?
But God sees it.
No comment.
I always work and study hard to achieve
my goals.
If I want something I will totally get it with all my effort.
'Cause I know
If you have enough effort you will get what you want.
Yes that's my motto.
Okay Am,
 TAKE A DEEP BREATH
 and

Thanks.

goodbye Aeroplane,
AmiraFaudzi

2 comments:

Nureen said...

dear kid , defend your weakness with confidence, never let em' conquer you . i know u can . keep calm fer every cloud has its silver lining :)

Ain Amira Mohd Faudzi said...

Thanks. i know praying is now everything. thanks for your faith.