Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Monday, June 4, 2012

okay, today i didnt sleep at all =='
i think when i sleep i will obviously waste my time.
okay. just wanna share some stories.
my grammar maybe awful so sorry.
last two days i watched angus,thongs and perfect snogging.
yes kinda sensored but it teached me
about a life of being a teenage girl.
I learned something from that story.
Not much but still some :)
Now, i am thinking about what will happen to me
if i did'nt finish my homework in time. 
first, my teachers will totally kill me.
second, my time will be interrupted.
third, will be a laughing stock.
fourth, copy friend's work and be stupid.
fifth, SMS Johor is a byebye i think.
Oh man. When DISASTERS HOMEWORKS come.
Okay today's goals:
  • finish Geo's worksheet
Xoxo.
Aam

No comments: