Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Sunday, December 22, 2013

우정.



They say that friendship will never last.

That's what I'm totally afraid of.
And that's always make me sad.
But still it's not that possible to stay friends forever.
Right?
Although we've only known for sometimes but still
they've always makes me feel secure/loved/unique and stuffs.
I considered them like my sisters. 
'Cause they're really that understanding and cool kind of girls.
They're not that famous in school. But who cares as long as they're sincere to me
THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not that perfect to call as a good friend to you guys.
But I'm quite grateful that you guys assumed me as one of your friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I wanna spill something out.
Thank you for being my crying shoulders for all this time.
Thank you for making my frown upside down.
Thank you for busting up my spirit when I'm down.
Thank you for lending me your ears.
Thank you for willing to listen to my craps and stuff.
Thank you for giving me food when I'm hungry and
giving me water when I'm thirsty.
Thank you for helping me when I'm in need.
Thank you for lending me money when I'm out of it.
Thank you for always being there for me.
I'm sorry for wasting your time for me.
This is so much.
It's hard for me to repay them.
But I know they're sincere.
And I know only Allah could repay their sincerity.
Hear this,
You guys are my guardian angels.

''This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you.''
-EXO ANGELS

"On a day that I wore nice clothes
I met you, I was lucky
It’s because I did good in the past"
-EXO LUCKY

Terima kasih

Thank you

شكرا

Lorem ipsum dolor

감사합니다

Gracias

merci

谢谢

ありがとう 

''May our friendship remain until Jannah.''
Amin.

XX,AmiraFaudzi

No comments: