Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Thursday, July 9, 2015

#002/'15

Basically it'd been 4 months .
And now am already admitted myself in
one of the local university.
Am taking diploma in electrical engineering.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Never thought would take this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, I'm in my short sem.
So, maybe this is the only semester that i'm a bit
leisure. As we're only taking 3 subjects.
AE, PPI & Kenegaraan.
And we'll only have 2 papers for final exam 
as for AE there's only
inside the class tests.

AE's tests:
Reading (x)
Listening(x)
Writing(x)
Speaking(  )

Will be seating for my speaking test on Monday.
Wish me luck !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, had my PPI presentation.
Felt a lil bit nervous & I also forgot my groupmates' name.
Thats one thing, not to mention 
I forgot to introduce myself hmm hahaha.
But Alhamdulillah everybody gave a great respond
and we managed to finish our report & folio to be handed to 
our lecturer.
A big gratitude for my groupmates who're
willing to burn the midnight oil just to
get an A+ work. 
Proud of u guys.
Let's together pray that we'll get
a good mark for our groupwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all,
with love,
Amira Faudzi


No comments: