Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Sunday, July 12, 2015

#003/'15

staying up late is a usual thing for me.
you can say its kinda my habit.
So let me start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
When i was in high school 
STAYING UP LATE IS A MUST
NOT OPTIONAL AT ALL.
As we have to finish our homework esp
the Pak Yem's ones .
Or u better prepared for ur RIP the next day.
So in order to finish it with more focus
the girls and I 
decided to stay up together in the block's library.
((we're living in a hostel))
From January till November 
we bared everything together.
The seven of us with coffee as drinks
and musics as companion.
Although we're not that close, most of the time we're
together. 
we didn't plan it to be.
it just came naturally.
maybe the aura.
Basically, the main point I am writing this is
I am miss you guys.
you know.
i miss the time we shared our drinks together.
The time we exchanged our mp3s to hear 
one another's interests in musics.
'Cause not all of us 
liked the same genres. 
I missed the late night confessions we used to share.
((Especially with Oren hewhew))
Eventually, what do i didn't miss.
I am missing every single voices sounds antics
every each part of u guys.
But still we can't turn back time.
And here, I just hope that none 
of u guys will forget me. 
And make sure the confessions we used 
to dream become reality.


7 Muslimah Princesses on their way to success
  in Dunya & hereafter.

DO PRAY FOR US!
#JustAYearandstillcounting


xx,AmiraFaudzi



No comments: