Pages

Changing greetings & salutations is not an option I hold my way of life

Saturday, September 5, 2015

004/'15

You can say this is about my will of life.
I tend to learn more by reading rather than
gaining it through experiences or hardships
((Not that I'd never done it though. Of course I'd done some
by sacrificing bits of my youth days)).
My life is not that bright nor dull
it's in between.
So, its hard to gain something by just doing things.
'Cause at the same time the world they wrote is just
not the world that we're living in.
So by reading I can make something 
impossible possible
& something that others call imaginations 
become realities
In this world there's nothing unreachable
if you have your will to protect & succeed.
Well who knows that something we once thought
an imagination/impossible in the past will
become our future that we will have to endure.
Who knows?

No comments: